SELEDA's Bookshelf: Top Ten Books UNLIKELY to Be Authored by Historical Figures
10. Peaceful Compromises and Graceful Exits by Mengistu Haile-Mariam.
9. Sleepless in Gonder: I Think I Hurt Your Feelings While I Was Getting in Touch with My Feminine Side. A Book on Forgiveness and Tolerance by Atse Tewodros
8. Celibacy is My New Best Friend by Lij Eyassu
7. Etiquette: How to Keep Your Mischievous Eyes on the Good Book, Your Wisecracks in Your Voice Box, and Your Lecherous Hands Bound Behind Your Back by Aleqa Gebrehana
6. If At First You Don't Succeed, Maybe You're Just a Loser: The Twelve Downfalls of a Persistent Caterpillar and Other Myths by Qidus Yared
5. Keeping Both Feet on the Ground by Abune Tekle-Haimanot
4. Rockitecture for Dummies: a Critique of the Art of Hewing Monolithic Structures Out of Mountains by King Lalibela. (Author of While at Work Atop Mount Rushmore and Unions are Best: The Tedium of Using Angels, Pre-fab Stucco Walls and Sheet Rock for Constructing Churches)
3. Travels Through the Northern Highlands: Preserving the Decorative Interiors of Ethiopian churches and Tana Monasteries by Gragn Mohammed.
2. Taitu Betul's Where's the Beef? Packing Him a Balanced Agelgil and Sending
Him off to War
And the number one book unlikely to be authored by an historical figure…
1. Who Yo Baby Daddy? Challenges of Proving Paternity by Negist Makeda/Saba