Saturday July 4 2020 July, August Double Issue
- Note from the Editors: What we are doing in Toronto; The mother of all skirmishes; More reasons to protest against SELEDA, etc.
- The Mail: Yep, it's back in full force. Lawsuits welcome.
- My Story: How to dump Corporate America once and for all.
- Money and Honey: Prerequisites for a modern marriage: tall, handsome, diversified and high performance portfolio.
- Imeri SuQé: Anchi SuQ… yene SuQ… wubit SuQé…
- Delala NY class: An apartment not facing a brick wall in NYC? A closet? A full bath? An inch more than 326 square feet? Please fill out this application and we will take your first born as collateral.
- Thirty Questions: You're 27 and not yet a millionaire ? (Qaria Tiffi) Whazzamadder witch you? Yosef Kibur did it.
- Selling out: Quote of the year: "If you are going to sell out, you might as well sell out in class."
- Bawza: How to make a home, a bEt…A guide to owning your little love shack.
- E-Trading: Inat NASDAQ weim mot! A glimpse into an E-trader's technique.
- The Hustle: Like they say, everything is negotiable. OK, not everything.
- The Profile: What the 18th Street world needs now is love sweet love… and a restaurant that finally serves Tela marinated, phillo dough encrusted doro weT soup, courtesy of Chef Marcus Samuelsson. Jackets required.
- Corporate Arbegna: Stop whining and get yourself out of financial rut! OK, at least stop whining. The 13 commandments to a beautiful and healthy bank account.
- The 25K Challenge: How to launder $25,000. Did we say launder? Silly us. We meant invest. SELEDA asks the experts.
- Medrek: What use are we in the Diaspora? Plenty. Ahh… not that plenty. Ok a little plenty.
- A Kiss Without a Hug: The Ethiopian BuBu's and their "Wham, bam, thank you m'am" approach to capitalism.
- The SELEDA Top 10: Top ten Ethiopian start-up dot coms we like.
- MBA Woes: First they teach you have to be Bitter, and then they teach you Business. An MBA vents
- Do the Right Thing: Our duty in the relief effort.
- Hamsa Lomi: What we want from you besides joining our nice l'il cult.
- The Back Page: Ethiopian MBA looking for MBA-ish kinda job. Will work for cute woman. See resume.
- Comments: Why you think we will never even be a quasi cult.
- Archives: Like your matric picture, your past will always haunt you. Here's ours.
© Copyright SELEDA Ethiopia, July 2000. All Rights Reserved.